Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Convergence 2015 – Event Recap
Posted by Armanino Dynamics Team
Microsoft Convergence 2015 was a great event with a ton of content. For those who were able to attend (and hopefully visit the Armanino booth in the Expo!), you likely caught a number of interesting, informative sessions and there were probably even more that you weren’t able to attend.
The Convergence team has made the sessions available in their Convergence 2015 video library. Additionally, throughout the week the Armanino team showcased demonstrations in our booth of various custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics solutions. Our demos included:
- Forecast Management for Dynamics CRM
- Armanino’s Forecast Management Solution uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM as the core data repository and sales team interface. This combined with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools for analytics, offers companies an affordable and robust forecast management solution built completely within the Microsoft platform.
- Revenue Recognition for Dynamics AX
- Armanino’s Revenue Recognition Solution for Dynamics AX was built for the unique needs of companies that sell multi-element arrangements that may include hardware, software, services, prepaid support tickets, warranties or maintenance agreements. Using this solution, companies are able to improve revenue visibility and reduce compliance risks, multiple-standalone spreadsheets and the inability to scale associated with manual processes.
- Warranty Management and Product Repair for Dynamics CRM
- This solution includes fully functional Return Material Authorization (RMAs) and Field Service management capabilities, which enable warranty contract management that can be associated with the customer’s product install base. Through the use of this solution, Cases can be created and managed, allowing for better product and resource tracking, more thorough reporting, and improved scheduling.
- Dynamic Insights
- Move your organization from a “rear-view mirror” focus on historic data to a strategic approach that anticipates change and drives bottom line results. Dynamic InsightsSM unlocks your data and presents it ready-to-use for daily analytic and forecasting activities. Your company can deploy today’s most sought-after technology tools, business intelligence and automated budgeting, in a matter of days, not months or years like other solutions.
If you missed one of the booth demos, our team would be happy to do some repeat performances! Check out the Armanino Marketplace for other customizations and integrations for your Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Convergence 2015 was a great opportunity to learn, network, and share ideas with users, Microsoft team members, and our own clients. Hope to see you at Convergence 2016, too!
We enable an organization by supporting each stage of your company’s growth by implementing scalable Microsoft Dynamics solutions. As Microsoft Certified solutions experts and Inner Circle Partners, we work to eliminate redundant systems and leverage existing software investments, while keeping your goals for the future in mind.