Thursday, September 15, 2016
Upcoming Revenue Recognition Standards Not to be Ignored
Posted by Armanino Dynamics Team
Join the Armanino team for a webinar on September 27, 2016, and learn how to prepare for revenue recognition standards ASC 606 and IFRS 15.
The new revenue recognition standards impact so much more than just the finance and accounting team. In this webinar, Armanino audit and consulting experts will detail the consequences of delaying your preparation. Presenters Ricardo Martinez, and John Dunican will outline a straightforward way to ensure your Board, and executive and management team members understand how the new rules impact the way you do business.
- September 27, 2016, from 10-11 am PST
- To register, click here.
What You’ll Learn
Join us, and you’ll learn how to:
- Examine a prototype revenue recognition gap assessment between current and future states
- Identify an organization’s holistic risks as they relate to the new regulations, from the departmental level such as legal, sales, internal controls and finance to the valuation of the entire company
- Evaluate the preparedness of internal team members to handle the requirements and impacts of the new regulations
- Gain tips for working with an auditor to ensure independence in a gap assessment and streamline audits moving forward with the new standards.
Get More Information
Armanino’s Revenue Recognition Gap Assessment Services address the disparity between where companies stand today on revenue recognition compared to where they need to be in order to be compliant with ASC 606 and IFRS 15.
Learn more about how to address the revenue recognition standards with Armanino’s Revenue Recognition Gap Assessment Services.
We enable an organization by supporting each stage of your company’s growth by implementing scalable Microsoft Dynamics solutions. As Microsoft Certified solutions experts and Inner Circle Partners, we work to eliminate redundant systems and leverage existing software investments, while keeping your goals for the future in mind.