Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Revenue Recognition Solution for Dynamics AX Now Available on AppSource
Posted by Armanino Dynamics Team
Armanino’s RevRec Management solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 and Dynamics 365 is now available on Microsoft’s AppSource. The RevRec solution was designed by finance and accounting pros for the unique needs of companies that sell multi-element arrangements (MEAs) that may include hardware, software, services, prepaid support tickets, and post-contract support such as warranties or maintenance agreements.
Tom Mescall, partner in charge of Armanino’s Consulting department, commented, “We worked with our CPAs and experts to ensure rich capabilities to streamline management of revenue recognition in a compliant manner.”
Companies can now leverage Armanino’s solution and business process expertise to move their business forward, and meet the ASC 605 and 606 requirements, approaching fast in 2017.
What Can Companies Do with Armanino’s RevRec Management Module?
- Increase productivity through process automation, scalability and standardization
- Reduce the risks associated with a reliance on spreadsheets, manual processes and prevent account error and restatements
- Ensure timely revenue recognition and faster close process
- Gain accuracy and visibility into revenue forecasts, revenue recognition and financial reporting
- Rapidly deploy best-in-class revenue recognition management functionality directly in Microsoft Dynamics AX
We enable an organization by supporting each stage of your company’s growth by implementing scalable Microsoft Dynamics solutions. As Microsoft Certified solutions experts and Inner Circle Partners, we work to eliminate redundant systems and leverage existing software investments, while keeping your goals for the future in mind.