January 22, 2014
SaaS Accounting for Fast-Growing Companies
Posted by Lindy Antonelli
Recently, Armanino published a white paper, Cloud Accounting for Fast-Growing Companies, to explain how a SaaS accounting solution can help companies move past their growing pains and support their company’s fast-paced growth. The white paper provides an in-depth explanation of how Intacct, the only AICPA-preferred cloud-based accounting solution, can help growing companies—especially those in the SaaS and technology sectors—get back on track by:
- Integrating finance with departmental data from sales, marketing and customer service teams
- Streamlining lead-to-cash processes to eliminate revenue leakage
- Reducing infrastructure costs by consolidating financial information in the cloud
- Automating internal controls to eliminate hours of manual data entry via Excel
- Providing business intelligence dashboards to impress investors and stakeholders
While the white paper referenced above focuses on Intacct, it addresses key problems many fast-growing technology companies are working to overcome. Considering a cloud-based accounting solution may be just what your company needs to stop hindering and start helping growth.
To download the complete white paper, click here.
Lindy leads Armanino’s Cloud Accounting Solutions Practice. She is the Founder & Chair of the Cloud Accounting Institute and has over 25 years of experience in public accounting.
As the Founder and Chair of the Cloud Accounting Institute, a clearinghouse of information on software as a service (SaaS) and cloud computing, Lindy is at the forefront of the dynamic Cloud Technology landscape. She has published numerous blogs, whitepapers, and articles in this space.