October 19, 2016
Revenue Recognition Help is Here!
Posted by Armanino Financial Advisory Team
CFOs, where does your company stand today, compared to where it needs to be in order to be compliant with new revenue recognition regulations ASC 606 and IFRS 15? Do you know how you’ll get there?
Armanino’s Revenue Recognition Gap Assessment Services address the disparity between where companies stand today on revenue recognition compared to where they need to be in order to be compliant.
Get Help From Armanino.
Our team analyzes where your organization is, and prepares a side-by-side comparison of current processes versus compliance required by the new regulations. We provide a plan to address the discrepancies uncovered by the analysis, including:
- Gap analysis
- Potential exposure for the company
- Areas of the company affected by the new standard, and what needs to change
- Impact on existing metrics as well as budgeting and forecasting
- Changes to contract terms and conditions
- High-level dates to meet the implementation and reporting deadline.
To learn more about Armanino’s Revenue Recognition Gap Assessment Services, click here.
Need Help ASAP? Check Out Our Revenue Recognition Toolkit
- White Paper. Get the full story about the legislation, and understand what’s happening and when. Download Armanino’s white paper today!
- Watch the Webinar. Need a quick tutorial for you and your team? Watch our webinar, and hear Armanino audit and consulting experts detail the consequences of delaying your preparation. Presenters Ricardo Martinez, CPA, and John Dunican outline a straightforward way to ensure your Board, executive and management team members understand the forthcoming impacts to the way you do business. Click here to watch it today.
- Revenue Recognition Video. Watch our video to get all the basics and deadlines in an easy to understand format.
- Revenue Recognition Summit Press Release. Download our press release to learn how Richard Martinez, CPA, and John Dunican presented a straightforward path to compliance for your Board, executive and management team at the Revenue Recognition Summit.
Armanino’s Financial Advisory blog is your source for thought leadership around cloud ERP and accounting solutions and integrations. Supported by the Cloud Accounting Institute and numerous experts in cloud, finance, reporting, integration, compliance, and technology, Armanino’s Financial Advisory blog features must-read content on what’s happening in the finance industry, case studies, white papers, and much more.