Early SBA loan funds dried up fast, but a new relief package is on the way. We know businesses had questions during the first installment of loans, and they still have many unanswered questions.
To help, we’ve compiled information from many of our experts. This includes their answers to frequently asked questions and comments they’ve provided in webinars that detail specific technical points to get you started on the right track.
We realize some of the information reflects the last loan processes. However, with the new stimulus funding on its way, it’s a great time to review these processes, which we expect will remain unchanged.
For quick answers, check out these FAQs:
- SBA Loan FAQs: EIDL and PPP — Answers to the most common questions we heard about SBA loans, all in plain English
- Disaster Loans (EIDL) vs. Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) — A cheat sheet that compares the EIDL and PPP programs
- How to Determine if You Have More, or Less, Than 500 Employees — A quick check to see if your organization qualifies for funding under the CARES Act and FFCRA
- FAQ: CARES Act Relief From Employer Payroll Taxes — Answers to your questions about employer tax relief options
- You’ve Received Your PPP Loan Funds: Now What? — Tips for what happens after you’ve received your PPP funds (hint: there’s still a lot you need to do!)
If you want to dig a bit deeper, we recommend the following webinars:
- CARES & SBA Loans: Setting Your Organization Up for Success — A broad overview of the stimulus package and the ways SBA loans could benefit your organization
- Digging Deeper Into CARES & SBA Disaster Loans — A deeper look into the nuances of the CARES Act and how to alleviate operational challenges
Have a question that isn’t covered by these resources? Don’t hesitate to ask us.