Monday, October 3, 2016
Register Now for Armanino’s EVOLUTION 2016 – Growth Through Innovation
Posted by Armanino Nonprofit Team
Back for its second year on November 10, Armanino will host EVOLUTION 2016—a free, one-day event for business leaders that offers education and networking around today’s leading business practices, as well as the opportunity to earn continuing education (CE) credits. Here is everything you need to know about why your nonprofit finance team should attend this year.
This year we’re focusing on growth through innovation. Over the years we’ve found that our nonprofit clients have benefitted from our educational programs, regardless of the industry, so this year is dedicated to providing even more education, best practices and real world examples of the most innovative ways finance leaders are adding value to their organizations. If you work in nonprofit and growth is one of your mission goals, then this event is for you.
Our sessions will provide a next-level learning experience. Nonprofit attendees can choose from our three main session tracks: People, Expansion and Analytics. The tracks are described below.
1. People: Attendees will discover how to attract and retain top talent with the right skill sets, diversity and impact to support their organizations now and into the future. Sessions include:
- Building the Team of the Future
- Women’s Leadership Panel: Recruitment, Retention & Promotion
- Top 10 Pitfalls to Avoid as a Finance Leader
2. Expansion: Attendees will identify how to build the right infrastructure to impact and support growth as their organizations grow by branches/affiliations, by geography and by service offerings. Sessions include:
- Local, State & International Expansion Considerations
- Investing in Growth: Expansion, M&A and IPO Best Practices
- Preparing for Growth: Cybersecurity & IT Controls
3. Analytics: Nonprofit organizations are investing in top technologies to better serve their missions and the organization’s fundraising needs. Attendees will have the opportunity to examine resources to enable smarter, data-driven decision making. Sessions include:
- Roadmap for 2017: Insights for Strategic Planning
- Analyzing Year-End Compliance Needs
- Budgeting, Planning & Rolling Forecasts: Financial Revolution
Introducing the “The Technology Experience Hub”
In addition to the sessions and for the first time ever, we are introducing the new Technology Experience Hub. Open throughout the entire conference, attendees can stop by the Tech Hub to enjoy a one-on-one learning environment about the latest technologies driving the finance industry. While you’re in between sessions this a great time for you to hone personal tech skills through tips and tricks, ask the experts for technical advice, request a demo or key in on the technology solutions important to your specific business needs.
At last year’s event, we had some of the biggest thought leaders in the industry on stage sharing their experiences and insights. This year is no different, as we’re bringing you top speakers with innovative business ideas.
We are excited to have futurist Rebecca Ryan as our keynote. Rebecca is one of America’s most influential thought leaders, helping cities and companies think around the corner to what’s next. She has been named a “Top 100 Most Influent People” by Accounting Today, “Communicator of the Year” by Women in Communication, “Woman of Influence” by Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee and “Entrepreneur of the Year” by the U.S. Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship. She will take attendees on a journey into the future of business, look ahead at what’s next and suggest ideas for growth.
We’ll also be featuring some of Armanino’s own experts including Matt Armanino, Theresa Brown, Chris Siegfried, Yunna Weinzerl, Jeremy Sucharski, Dean Quiambao, Lori Colvin and more.
EVOLUTION 2016 will take place on November 10th at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. See you there!
If you have questions about the event, contact Callie Baumgartner, Events Coordinator, at Callie.Baumgartner@armaninoLLP.com.
Nonprofit organizations have specialized audit, tax and operational needs that require specialized service. Armanino has been committed to the nonprofit sector since 1953, and we now work with more than 500 nonprofit clients. This hands-on experience gives our staff of CPAs and former CFOs a deeper understanding of the issues nonprofits face, so we’re able to meet their needs and help them fulfill their missions in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.