September 10, 2019
2019 Q4 Tax Calendar: Key Deadlines for Businesses and Other Employers
Posted by Armanino Tax Team
Here are some of the key tax-related deadlines affecting businesses and other employers during the fourth quarter of 2019. Keep in mind that this list isn’t all-inclusive, so there may be additional deadlines that apply to you. Contact us to ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines and to learn more about the filing requirements.
- If a calendar-year C corporation that filed an automatic six-month extension:
- File a 2018 income tax return (Form 1120) and pay any tax, interest and penalties due.
- Make contributions for 2018 to certain employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941) and pay any tax due. (See exception below under “November 12.”)
- Report income tax withholding and FICA taxes for third quarter 2019 (Form 941), if you deposited on time (and in full) all of the associated taxes due.
- If a calendar-year C corporation, pay the fourth installment of 2019 estimated income taxes.
The tax decisions you make today can affect all aspects of your professional and personal life. We make it a priority to understand what you have in mind for your company, your family and yourself. Armed with this information, we carefully coordinate your tax, retirement, estate and financial planning needs to help you achieve your specific goals.